Monday, January 5, 2009

Project



Here are before pictures of Jocelyn/the baby's room. On Thursday, Jeff is buying paint from Sherwin Williams. We're going with a blue called Notable Hue. Jocelyn's part of the room will be an underwater theme. She is in love with fish and sea horses. And the blue matches one of the polka dots in the baby's bedding also.
So far I've completed a few projects for Jocelyn's decor. She has her wooden letters for her name, which will be above her bed after we paint. I've also made a yarn octupus, two actually and her tie comforter. The busier I stay the less I realize how uncomfortably pregnant I am! :)
I'm pretty sure we will be painting this weekend...or should I say Jeff will be painting and I will be supervising then I will have after pictures to show the finished project! I'm excited.

No comments: