Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Thought for Tuesday.

Is pretty simple.

And mainly geared towards moms with two kids.

Jocelyn and the baby will be 2 years apart almost exactly, those of you who have seen her know she is very petite.

Did you/would you invest in a double stroller? You know the snazzy ones that carry an infant carrier that I already have....then have like 4 other ways to use the stroller?

I have been debating things such as: infant carrier in the car, sling/bjorn in a store and Joss in the stroller I have.

OR double stroller.

OR the stroller I have with the infant seat on it and some type of walking child restraint, lol. That sounds bad but I need something because I don't expect Jocelyn to no longer get so excited in a store that she doesn't run to things all OVER by the time this baby is here. And I don't want to rely on her "holding my hand" because frankly it is very uncomfortable for both of us.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

We bought a Sit N Stand (by Baby Trend) for the boys. I don't use it a whole lot, but it does come in handy for walks and I'm sure next summer at the zoo. If we go to stores with carts, I always just put Hudson on the cart and Porter in the back. If we go to the mall, I use the sit n stand.

Leslie Collins said...

I don't know if we will invest in a double stroller. We will definitely use our baby bjorn and a stroller or we will use both of our strollers that we have bought. I don't want to put them to waste since they were pretty pricey.

You might want to see how it goes with a stroller and a carrier. I would wait before you buy one. You might find that you definitely want one or that you might not need one.

Oh....I got your e-mail on toddler beds and such. Thank you! I haven't had a change to respond. We have been so dang busy!

AshleyB said...

I found your blog :) lol.
I am hoping to get a double stroller. not a side-by-side one, because those just seem cumbersome and way too wide... we want the kind where one seat is in front of the other. I pondered using an infant sling/body carrier too, but I never found one I liked with Tiegan that wasn't hell on my back. Is there a certain kind you liked?